Commanding a view across the Wolds, the tranquil churchyard at Welton le Wold is the delightful setting for St Martin’s church. The tower dates back to the 14th Century and the church was rebuilt in 1849.
The church is always open and three or four church services are held during the year. The carpeted north aisle of the church is suitable for small meetings, classes and light refreshments, with an adjacent kitchenette. There is an accessible toilet.
St Martin’s is part of the Church of England Team Parish of Louth. More information can be found on the Parish website.
Model of St Martin’s by Robin Seymour and Jeff Brandall